Postponed 2021

We’ve had to postpone Brazilica yet again. This years festival which would have been 10th July, falls within current government restrictions.

If we can secure a later date we will, but currently there are no guidelines for free, outdoor non ticketed events and how they could go ahead.

Everyone at Brazilica is devastated to cancel again but there was no alternative.

Thank you to all our supporters ,especially all the amazing samba bands that make the festival so special.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s