Postponed 2021

We’ve had to postpone Brazilica yet again. This years festival which would have been 10th July, falls within current government restrictions.

If we can secure a later date we will, but currently there are no guidelines for free, outdoor non ticketed events and how they could go ahead.

Everyone at Brazilica is devastated to cancel again but there was no alternative.

Thank you to all our supporters ,especially all the amazing samba bands that make the festival so special.

Here for Culture

You might not be able to visit us right now but we’re here for culture and getting ready to start back as soon as we can post lock down thanks to the governments Culture Recovery Fund.

@DCMS #HereForCulture #CultureRecoveryFund